Monday, December 25, 2006

+' xmas, new yr 2006

/*edited

The last of 2006.

merry xmas n happy new yr!
haii even my parents hv party to attend n here i m,
lonely in the hse.
i was tinkin, since im goin to spend my new yr in hosp,
i might as well say me piece today.

2005/2006 3/3'05, 4/3 '06.
these two yrs had seriously been one of e happiest moment of my live.
it all started when i opted for the bio/chem class.
it was definately the best class i've gone to in my life.
its oso the place whr i met all new frens,
whr we started our journey tgt.
be it copying hw, getting scolded by tchers, goin kbox, bitching.
im really thankful to all these frens,
w/o dem, there wun b 4/3. xD

among all e ppl in 4/3,
some had made my life worthwhile.


  1. simeng (bitch no.100!)
  2. fangyi (wonderful fren!)
  3. cheryl c (blur fren!)
  4. timothy (monkey or elephant or pig?)
  5. cedric (he loves me! haha)
  6. michelle (hebe!)
  7. amanda (disney babe!)
  8. reuben (xbox king!)
  9. atiqah (pepsi cola fren!)
  10. clara (council pres, source of laughter!)
  11. xueming (laodi!)
  12. xiner (twins!)

*paiseh forgot abt a few of u! was late in updatin coz of tw quake*

And also not to forget, my nb frens n juniors.

  1. lixuan (C)
  2. xiaohui (C)
  3. chengsiang (WD)
  4. meishi (WD/GD)
  5. julia (GS)
  6. alina (GA)
  7. wanqi (GD)
  8. puiyen (GK)
  9. jolyn
  10. evonne
  11. shiqi
  12. metinee
  13. wenna
  14. adina

x) oman, i'll try my best to survive e op coz i noe u ppl cant bear to lose me xP.

i love you ppl! x)